1. Multiskilled IT Assistant cum Admin (0-10 yrs)
- We are looking for a multi-skilled IT person who will have a very broad job description. We need someone who can create business plans, market reports, understands HTML and WordPress, basics of accounting, office software, trading etc, and will broadly be a versatile research associate to the CEO.
- Academically, a graduate with multiple degrees and interests is what is required. Someone who has worked in various industries, including KPOs, in HR, Accounts, marketing, PR etc. A B.Com or English graduate with a computer degree/diploma would be ideal.
We understand that the JD is not precise, however, as we said, the requirement is for a versatile person. We will be able to discuss in finer details with candidates individually during the interview process.
Please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
2. Financial Analyst – Investor Relations (0-10 yrs)
Our company is looking for Financial Analysts with experience in international equity markets.
We are involved in investor relationship management for high quality publicly listed companies. We have been in business for over 5 years. We are currently looking to bolster our team by adding 5 more analysts.
- You must have great analytic skills, the ability to evaluate and understand company fundamentals, and must be passionate about helping potential investors make the right investment decision. Previous experience working as a financial analyst in top companies like Bloomberg, Goldman Sachs, Ernst & Young, Thomson Reuters etc will be an added bonus.
If this is you, email – firstname.lastname@example.org